Wednesday, December 9, 2020

English Language Challenges

Hi, finally this is my last post here and that´s mean I´m very close to my desired holidays yaay.

Thinking about my experience during these 2 year since I enter on my career, I think I´m very glad about my English teachers because I´ve learn a lot with different methods and I improved my previous skills. Besides, I think in the university I began to know about English due my school experience, mainly during my secondary period was really bad.

Back in the university, I really liked the activities and personal blogs where I had a los of freedom to write and express myself as I want and can. Anyway, it would have been more entertaining than during the sessions we would have tried to talk about what we were writing, even though I understand we should study other topics.

Now, talking about what I need to improve, I think there are a lot of things jdjdjd. Mainly I must improve the way that I think on English without trying to translate it into Spanish and practice more with conversations. That´s why I want to make a habit of watching series, movies or read books and playing and chatting with English-speaking people, to learn how to play with other other language.

Finally, this last time I have used English a lot because I´ve been reading and translating papers for a project. Besides, recently I started to watch videos in English about different things like science, series, culture, etc. In fact, last night I was watching The Big Bang Theory without subtitles to improve my audition.

So, that´s all folks, ty for read this post and see you later.

3 comments:

  1. It happens to me a lot that instead of trying to translate things into Spanish I just understand them in English, but still I am very bad with this language, it's really sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also watch scientific videos in English and I feel that they are much better than the ones that are in Spanish! I still don't know why hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Big Bang Theory is a great option if you like comedy,science and English jajaja

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hi, finally this is my last post here and that´s mean I´m very close to my desired holidays yaay. Thinking about my experience during thes...