Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Music Artist

Actually, I don’t have a favorite artist or band because each band have a particular style or something different in comparison with the others. 

That is why today I'm going to write about Nujabes as one of the artists that I like.

Nujabes is an anagram for the real name of the artist, Jun Seba. He was one of the first Japanese producers to spread his music around the world and he was a very big influence in Lo-Fi Hip Hop music (and a pioneer in this style).

Nujabes worked as a producer on the OST (Original Soundtrack) of the anime Samurai Champloo, written by Shinichiro Watanabe. Besides, you can find all his job on different music apps like Spotify or Soundcloud.

Unfortunately, he died in a car accident in 2010 at 36 years of age.

I really like the Nujabes's music because I love the atmosphere that he makes, a kind of soothing and immersive sound that constantly maintain an harmony that let me to keep thinking without any interruption or help me to feel in a different way a daily commute.

One of the songs that I usually play by Nujabes is Reflection Eternal from the album Modal Soul. I can't explain why I like this song so much; however, I can say this song transports my mind in a place where I can feel a lot of different emotions and perceives them as colors.


3 comments:

  1. I’ve never heard lo-fi but by the videos you put I really imagined a Sunday just enjoying the music, thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hi, finally this is my last post here and that´s mean I´m very close to my desired holidays yaay. Thinking about my experience during thes...