Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My Best Holiday Ever

 

Hi there! How are you? I hope you are doing well and keeping the most safely possible since the last post. Well, on this second post I would like to talk about my experience in Brazil five years ago and why this travel was the best that I had. Actually, I have a lot of nice and beautiful remembers from this travel when I was 16 years old as the beaches, city, many different places, and my family contributed to give me the best holiday ever.


I travelled with my parents, my two cousins Amaralina & Gabriel, his parents Daniel & Marisol, and my grandparents (fathers of my mom) Aweli & Tata Colores to Buzios. We stay mainly on Buzios around a week (in a rented house).

I remember everything in Buzios was very nice and colorful; besides, my aunt Marisol lent me his camera and I took pics from the garden until a protected island during a short boat tour (the camera was really cool, but I think I didn’t take good pics because I am not very sure about how to use yet jaja). Besides, every night we did something different, some nights we went out to dinner in front of the beach, in other times we walked with any locations, looking stores, buildings and if we have luck some anecdote and some night we only stayed in home, cooking the dinner and sharing with between us (and drinking constantly jajaja).

I think I lived too much different experiences to share in an only post, swimming on the sea under a warm rain or getting lost in a walk makes this travel incredible. However, the factor that made this journey the best was my family, without them I am sure it would have been different. Now, remembering my grandmother through this short journey I can say that it doesn’t matter where you are, you just need one person you love to feel at home and that to me is the main factor to have the best travel.

I want to finish with a special thanks for my Aweli, who no matter where she is or what she does in their eternity, she will always have a space within my best memories.

Thank you for read this post, I appreciate it.


PD: Spiders in Brazil are... maybe a little giants (and bugs in general).



2 comments:

  1. okey okey, but when will we drink our caipiriñas

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am afraid of spiders but it seems to me a very nice place

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hi, finally this is my last post here and that´s mean I´m very close to my desired holidays yaay. Thinking about my experience during thes...